DC League of Super-Pets is a 2022 American 3D computer-animated superhero comedy film based on the DC Comics superhero team Legion of Super-Pets. It is directed by Jared Stern, who co-wrote the script with John Whittington, and starring Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Kate McKinnon, John Krasinski, Vanessa Bayer, Natasha Lyonne, Diego Luna, Thomas Middleditch, Ben Schwartz, and Keanu Reeves. It was animated by Animal Logic. It tells the story of Superman’s pet dog Krypto and shelter dog Ace who work with other animals to rescue the captured superheroes from Lex Luthor.
DC League of Super-Pets premiered in Los Angeles on July 27, 2022, and was theatrically released in the United States on July 29, 2022, by Warner Bros. Pictures. The film received positive reviews from critics and has grossed $134 million worldwide on a $90 million budget.
In July 2018, Jared Stern was hired to write and direct an animated film about DC’s Legion of Super-Pets. In January 2019, it was announced that Sam Levine would serve as co-director with Stern, and that Patricia Hicks had signed on as producer. Stern developed a pitch for the film after working in an animal shelter, where he noticed how older animals were less likely to be adopted and wondered “what if those pets got superpowers?”.
In May 2021, it was announced that Dwayne Johnson would star as the voice of Krypto the Superdog. In addition to starring in the film, he, alongside Dany Garcia, Hiram Garcia, and Stern would be joining Hicks as producers; while John Requa, Glenn Ficarra, and Nicholas Stoller were set to executive produce.
In June 2021, additional cast members were announced, with Kevin Hart starring as the voice of Ace the Bat-Hound in the film. Additionally, Kate McKinnon, John Krasinski, Vanessa Bayer, Natasha Lyonne, Diego Luna, and Keanu Reeves were cast in undisclosed roles. The following week, Jameela Jamil joined the film. By September 2021, Marc Maron had joined the cast as the voice of Lex Luthor. By November of the same year, additional roles were revealed to be: Chip, Green Lantern’s squirrel (Luna); Merton, The Flash’s turtle (Lyonne); PB, Wonder Woman’s pig (Bayer), Superman (Krasinski) and newer additions, Thomas Middleditch and Ben Schwartz. In March 2022, Reeves was revealed to be voicing Batman. The following month, it was revealed that Dascha Polanco would be voicing Jessica Cruz / Green Lantern. Three weeks before the film’s release, the remainder of the cast for the Justice League and Lois Lane were announced in July 2022 through posters.
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson as Krypto / Superdog / Bark Kent, a Kryptonian Labrador Retriever and Superman’s dog.
- Kevin Hart as Ace / Bat-Hound, a Boxer with super strength and invulnerability ever since coming in contact with Orange Kryptonite. He later becomes Batman’s dog.
- Kate McKinnon as Lulu, an evil hairless guinea pig and the film’s main antagonist who becomes empowered by Orange Kryptonite.
- John Krasinski as Kal-El / Clark Kent / Superman, a superhero from Krypton who protects Metropolis and Krypto’s owner.
- Vanessa Bayer as PB, a potbellied pig who can change size in scale ever since coming in contact with Orange Kryptonite and admires Wonder Woman, whose pet she becomes later.
- Natasha Lyonne as Merton McSnurtle / Terrific Whatzit, a Red-eared slider with poor eyesight and super speed ever since coming in contact with Orange Kryptonite. She later becomes Flash’s pet.
- Diego Luna as Chip, a paranode red squirrel with electrokinesis ever since coming in contact with Orange Kryptonite. He later becomes Green Lantern’s pet.
- Thomas Middleditch and Ben Schwartz as Keith and Mark, a pair of guinea pigs recruited by Lulu who are empowered by Orange Kryptonite where Keith possesses cryokinesis (later aquakinesis) and Mark possesses pryokinesis. They later become Aquaman and Cyborg’s pets, respectively and join the team.
- Keanu Reeves as Bruce Wayne / Batman, a vigilante superhero who protects Gotham City. He later becomes Ace’s owner.
- Marc Maron as Lex Luthor, the CEO of LexCorp and Superman’s archenemy.
- Olivia Wilde as Lois Lane, a reporter of the Daily Planet and Clark’s girlfriend.
- Jameela Jamil as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman, an Amazon princess and superheroine from Themyscira. She later becomes PB’s owner.
- Jemaine Clement as Arthur Curry / Aquaman, an Atlantean demigod, superhero, and the king of Atlantis. He later becomes Keith’s owner.
- John Early as Barry Allen / The Flash, a police forensic scientist who protects Central City with his immense superhuman speed abilities. He later becomes Merton’s owner.
- Daveed Diggs as Victor Stone / Cyborg, a former football player who gained cybernetics after an accident. He later becomes Mark’s owner.
- Dascha Polanco as Jessica Cruz / Green Lantern, a superheroine and member of the Green Lantern Corps. She later becomes Chip’s owner.
- Keith David as Dog-El, Krypto’s father.
DC League of Super-Pets premiered in Los Angeles on July 27, 2022, and was theatrically released in the United States on July 29, 2022, by Warner Bros.
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/page