Call of Duty: Warzone System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (SP1) or Windows 10 64-Bit (1709 or later)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 175 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB
Call of Duty: Warzone Recommended Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen R5 1600X Processor
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 12 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit (latest Service Pack)
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB / GTX 1660 6GB or AMD Radeon R9 390 / AMD RX 580
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 175 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB
Call of Duty Warzone GAME DETAILS
Call of Duty: Warzone is a free-to-play battle royale video game released on March 10, 2020, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. The game is a part of 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and is connected to 2020’s Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War and 2021’s Call of Duty: Vanguard (but does not require purchase of either titles) and was introduced during Season 2 of Modern Warfare content. Warzone is developed by Infinity Ward and Raven Software (the latter later credited as the sole developer following the integration of Cold War’s content) and published by Activision. Warzone allows online multiplayer combat among 150 players, although some limited-time game modes support 200 players. Other modes include Plunder, Rebirth Resurgence, Buy Back Solos and others. The game features both cross-platform play and cross-platform progression between three games.
The game features three main modes: Plunder, Resurgence, and Battle Royale. Warzone introduces a new in-game currency system which can be used at “Buy Stations” in and around the map. “Loadout” drops are an example of where Cash can be traded for limited access to players’ custom classes (which were shared with Modern Warfare’s standard modes prior to Season 6, v1.29, but now are unique to Warzone). Players may also use Cash to purchase items such as “killstreaks” and gas masks. Cash can be found by looting buildings and killing players that have cash on them. At launch, Warzone only offered Trios, a squad capacity of three players. However, in free post launch content updates, Solos, Duos and Quads have all been added to the game.
The game received generally positive reviews from critics, with the maps receiving specific praise. In April 2021, Activision announced that Warzone had surpassed 100 million active players.
Warzone features two primary game modes: Battle Royale and Plunder. It is the second main battle royale installment in the Call of Duty franchise, following the “Blackout” mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (2018). Warzone differs from Black Ops 4 by reducing reliance on equipable gadgets and instead encouraging the accumulation of a new in-game currency called Cash. Warzone supports up to 150 players in a single match, which exceeds the typical size of 100 players seen in other battle royale titles. Some limited-time modes support 200 players.
The Battle Royale mode is similar to other titles in the genre where players compete in a continuously shrinking map to be the last player remaining. Players parachute onto a large game map, where they encounter other players. As the game progresses and players are eliminated, the playable area shrinks, forcing the remaining players into tighter spaces. In Warzone, the non-playable areas become contaminated with a yellow gas that depletes health and eventually kills the player if they do not return to the safe playable area. Unlike other titles, Warzone introduces a greater emphasis on vehicles, and a new in-game currency mechanic. Parachuting is unrestricted, with the player being allowed to open and cut their parachute an unlimited number of times while in air. At launch, the game supported trios (squads of up to three players) with an option to disable squad filling. Four-player squads and Solo BR modes were added in following updates, while Duos was added near the end of Modern Warfare Season 3.
Character death in Battle Royale does not necessarily translate to player defeat like in other titles. Instead, the mode offers a respawn mechanic which players can take advantage of in various ways. Players who are killed are transported to the “Gulag”, where they engage in one-on-one combat with another defeated player, with both players being given the same weaponry. The guns that the players receive have few or no attachments. Players may only enter the gulag after their first death in a match. The winner of this combat is respawned into the game. Other methods of respawn are available using the in-game currency system. Players may use the in-game currency to purchase respawn tokens for other players should they not be revived by the Gulag mechanic.
In-match events can occur at any time, and consist of Jailbreak, Fire Sale, and Supply Chopper.
- Jailbreak frees all players in the Gulag and returns them to the match.
- Fire Sale discounts all purchases at Buy Stations up to 80%.
- Supply Chopper spawns a helicopter carrying loot that drops once shot down.
In the Plunder mode, teams have to search for stacks of Cash scattered around the map to accumulate $1 million. Once found, the game goes into overtime, multiplying all Cash sums by 1.5. The team who has gathered the most money when the clock runs out is declared the winner. Players respawn automatically in this gamemode.
In addition to Battle Royale and Plunder, several limited-time modes have been introduced throughout the course of the game’s life cycle:
- BR Buy Backs (originally called BR Stimulus) is a variation of Battle Royale in which players automatically respawn upon death if they have sufficient money, and the Gulag is disabled.
- Blood Money is a variation of Plunder in which players gain more cash rewards from completing contracts and performing “finishing moves” (execution kills) on other players.
- Warzone Rumble is a 50v50 team deathmatch mode taking place in cut-off sections of either the main Verdansk or Rebirth Island map, which contributes to multiplayer stats.
- Mini Royale is a 50-player mode in which players drop within a smaller circle than normal Battle Royale modes, for more squad engagements.
- Kingslayer is a multi-team deathmatch mode in which squads engage against each other in a constantly moving circle until one squad reaches the score limit and wins.
- Juggernaut Royale features the Juggernaut killstreak dropping in random places throughout the map. Up to three Juggernauts can be active at once in the map. Once a Juggernaut is killed, another Juggernaut care package will spawn in.
- Armored Royale features squads spawning in with armored trucks, which players can upgrade to be more powerful over time. Unlike normal modes, players can continue to respawn as long as their squad’s truck is intact.
- Payload is a 20v20 team-based mode in which two truck convoys must be escorted to their final destination by Attackers, while Defenders attempt to stop the convoys from arriving. Defenders can build obstacles to impede the convoy’s progress. If either of the convoys reach the Satellite Part Checkpoint, the Attackers gain more time. The Attackers and Defenders switch sides after the first half.
- Clash, like Warzone Rumble, is a 50v50 team deathmatch mode in condensed areas of Verdansk in which the first team to reach 200 points wins. Contracts and world events can spawn at anytime, and weapons contribute to Warzone statistics.
- Iron Trials ’84 is a hardened Battle Royale gamemode in which health stats, weapon loadout and perk availability, and Loadout Drops have all been modified to make surviving more difficult.
Warzone has been used to reveal upcoming Call of Duty titles through limited-time gamemodes:
- Know Your History was a quad Battle Royale-esque gamemode in which squads must collect and crack map codes, secure a key, and find a new weapon. After which players must reach a checkpoint before the time runs out. It was used to reveal Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
- Battle of Verdansk was a team-based mode in which all players work together to destroy and armored train. After the train is destroyed, an aerial bombing forces players to reach a checkpoint for exfil. It was used to reveal Call of Duty: Vanguard.
Following the introduction of Rebirth Island as part of Black Ops Cold War’s integration, several new modes were introduced exclusive to the new map:
- Rebirth Mini Royale plays similarly to the main Battle Royale mode, with 40 players maximum allowed in a match.
- Rebirth Resurgence, similar to the BR Buy Backs mode, disables the Gulag, but players can only respawn if there is at least one living squad member. If the entire squad is wiped, they are eliminated from the rest of the match.
As part of the Destruction of Verdansk event, two new limited-time modes were introduced in two parts:
- Destruction of Verdansk, Part 1 was a solo or 50v50 mode that turned players into Zombies after death, leaving the remaining human players to fend off the horde until they too are infected.
- Destruction of Verdansk, Part 2 was a multi-team mode in which players were dropped into a night-time version of Rebirth Island tasked to retrieve a nuclear device, and respawned upon death.
Verdansk was the original Battle Royale map featured in the game for the Modern Warfare content seasons. It was themed after the fictional city shown in Modern Warfare’s campaign and multiplayer modes. It is divided into five main sectors that are further divided into zones, each with a unique point of interest. It was destroyed by a nuclear missile during the Destruction of Verdansk event. The map is based on the real-life Donetsk city.
Verdansk ’84 is the main map featured in the game’s Battle Royale and Plunder modes for the Black Ops Cold War content seasons. It was unveiled after the nuclear destruction of its modern-day counterpart, taking place in the spring of 1984. A sizeable majority of structures and locations were retouched and revisited, along with finer global details and touch-ups across the entire map. The map features seven new locations, five revamped locations, the removal of several structures and obstacles, and the addition of a new centerpiece, the Grid Radar Array. Several new locations and places of interest were added as the Black Ops: Cold War and Warzone integrated seasons progressed. These include Nakatomi Plaza, survival camps, CIA outpost, several satellite crash sites, and Red Doors. Also featured are new global weapon loadout changes from Modern Warfare to Black Ops: Cold War, with weapons from the former still being accessible via Loadout Drops.
Rebirth Island is the second map introduced in the game with the integration of Black Ops Cold War’s contents. The map is based on the real-life Vozrozhdeniya Island, which was also featured in the Call of Duty: Black Ops campaign mode. Design-wise, the map is a re-imagination of “Alcatraz Island”, previously featured in Black Ops 4’s Blackout mode. Unlike Verdansk, Rebirth Island is smaller in scale, only allowing 40 players maximum per match.
Rebirth Island also has a special Rebirth system: while at least one teammate of a player is alive, said player can respawn after a short amount of time. This time is increased as the game progresses, and respawns are ultimately turned off after 10 minutes.
First teased during the Multiplayer reveal of Call of Duty: Vanguard, Pacific is a World War II-themed island map slated to release in Warzone shortly after the launch of Vanguard. It is characterized by dense forests, caves, and large water-based areas.
In Battle Royale modes and Rebirth modes, every player starts out with a basic un-customized pistol from both Modern Warfare or Black Ops Cold War loadouts. Players can pick up every component found in a standard loadout (primary and secondary weapons, lethal and tactical equipment, field upgrades, and kill streaks) as they search the map for items scattered across the ground and from supply boxes found in designated locations. Additional equipment unique to Warzone are armor plates. Three of these armor plates can be equipped to a player at a given time with the ability to carry up to five plates in the players’ inventory or up to eight if the player has found an armor satchel. Players can also pick up cash that can be used at buy stations to purchase various killstreaks or support items. Custom weapon loadouts can be acquired from loadout crates. These loadout crates appear periodically throughout a match and can also be purchased from buy stations. In Plunder, players spawn with custom loadouts, similar to regular Multiplayer modes.
For the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Activision and Treyarch announced that the game would feature a unified progression system with Warzone, allowing items from Cold War multiplayer modes to be usable within Warzone, alongside Modern Warfare items players have earned or purchased. On November 13, 2020, to coincide with Cold War’s release, operator characters from Cold War were added to Warzone’s playable roster. Season 1 of Cold War content was released on December 16, 2020, which integrated Cold War’s weapons and their associated cosmetic items into Warzone.
A second content integration has been announced for Warzone by Activision and Sledgehammer Games, scheduled for the release of Call of Duty: Vanguard. As with the Cold War integration, new items from Vanguard, including operator characters and weapons, will be added to Warzone while allowing players to retain items from Modern Warfare and Cold War.
Warzone’s story is intertwined with the seasonal narratives of Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War. Verdansk is used as a common setting across various multiplayer maps in Modern Warfare, while Rebirth Island is inspired by locations and stories in previous Black Ops games.
In 2020, following an attack orchestrated by terrorists Khaled Al-Asad and Victor Zakhaev, the city of Verdansk is engulfed in a cloud of toxic gas. The Armistice, a joint faction consisting of Russian (Allegiance) and NATO (Coalition) operators, quickly disbands amidst the chaos of the attack, while the operators form smaller sub-factions as they fight one another for survival. The remaining Armistice leaders attempt to track down Zakhaev and learn of his plans. Following months of searching, Task Force 141, led by Captain John Price, eventually locates Zakhaev and stops him from launching a nuclear missile.
Black Ops Cold War
In 1984, Perseus operative Vikhor “Stitch” Kuzmin rebuilds and recommissions Rebirth Island’s facilities for production of the lethal Nova-6 gas. At some point, a cargo ship named Vodianoy departed from the island, only to mysteriously disappear in the middle of the sea. 37 years later, in 2021, the ship reappears and crashes on the shores of Verdansk, unleashing zombies into the wild. Over the weeks, the zombies tread throughout the city, leaving behind radiated contamination traces. Eventually, all Armistice operators are forced to evacuate Verdansk, while nuclear missiles are ordered to strike and wipe out the undead threat, annihilating the city in the process.
Back in 1984, following Russell Adler’s capture at the hands of Stitch, the CIA conducts a search and rescue operation, and eventually tracks him from Laos to Verdansk, where Stitch held him captive. A CIA squad lead by Frank Woods rescues Adler in Verdansk, while Stitch continues to carry out his plan: to reactivate Project Nova, a numbers broadcast program once helmed by Nikita Dragovich, and seize control of various brainwashed sleeper agents embedded in Verdansk. The CIA eventually learns that Adler has been off-grid in Verdansk, potentially compromised due to the numbers program. Adler is apprehended and eventually cured of his brainwashing; at the same time, Stitch and other Perseus agents learn of several explosive charges placed around Verdansk by Adler, and fail to stop their detonation. Adler deploys to Verdansk, alongside Woods, Alex Mason and Jason Hudson, to thwart Stitch’s plan.
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel