- CPU: Intel i3/Ryzen 3 series
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GTX 900/AMD RX 400 series | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- FREE DISK SPACE: 10 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB
- CPU: Intel i5/Ryzen 5 series
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti/AMD RX 5600-XT
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- FREE DISK SPACE: 10 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 6144 MB
Triangle Strategy is a 2022 tactical role-playing game co-developed by Square Enix and Artdink for Nintendo Switch. The game was published by Square Enix in Japan and Nintendo internationally for the Nintendo Switch on March 4, 2022. The Microsoft Windows version was published by Square Enix and was released on October 13, 2022. The development of the game was led by Tomoya Asano, producer of Bravely Default and Octopath Traveler.
Triangle Strategy is a turn-based tactical role-playing game in the vein of Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy Tactics. The player takes turns moving characters from their party across a grid-based playing field in which computer-controlled opponents must be attacked and defeated. Each character has unique attributes and a set movement range per turn, as well as a number of special attacks and skills that consume a limited but rechargeable pool of Tactical Points per character. During the course of the campaign, levelling up characters by using them in battle will increase their attributes and unlock new special attacks and skills, and players can also upgrade individual attributes and their characters’ class to make them more effective in combat. Along with the starting characters, a number of additional characters are recruited into the player’s party during the course of the campaign. If a character in the player’s party is defeated in combat they are removed from the battle but there is no permadeath.
Players can use effective positioning of their units for more powerful attacks: for example, two characters placed on opposite sides of an enemy will attack the unit from both sides during the same turn, while an attack from behind or above the enemy will result in increased damage dealt. Doing so also rewards the player with Kudos points, which can be traded for character upgrade items or Quietus skills, which allow the player to execute one-time special actions during battle such as reviving a fallen party member or imbue all party members with increased movement.
Parts of the environment may also be exploited by players during combat: a fire attack could be used to set fire to the ground to hinder movement, while during one stage players are given the option to destroy houses in a village in order to trap enemy units. The terrain may also affect elemental attacks to the players advantage; for example wet terrain may spread the range of a lightning attack, while a wind attack may be used to push enemies off cliffs. The game also features exploration stages with no combat in which the player can speak to NPCs to gain new information and find hidden items and money.
The game features a storyline with branching paths, with four possible, unique endings. At various points the player and their party arrives at a major decision by consulting the Scales of Conviction, in which they vote for a specific outcome. Here, the player can persuade characters in their party beforehand to vote for a certain outcome which will alter the direction of the story. In addition, certain characters may only be recruited during a particular branching path. However, the game also employs a collapsing timeline, wherein branching paths only temporarily diverge the central story, before collapsing back into a central timeline. This is used until the final decision point, where the story splits into four distinctive endings. Despite this, the characters’ roles in the story, character convictions, auxiliary story elements, and party members will vastly differ based on these choices.
The game features a New Game Plus mode, which offers returning players an increased difficulty level as well as the option to see how their decisions affect the story and lead to different branching paths.
Thirty years after the Saltiron War, Glenbrook and Aesfrost agree to share the newly discovered Grand Norzelian Mine in an effort to improve relations between the two countries. However, as Serenoa inspects the mines with Gustadolph’s cousin Dragan, assassins attack and kill Dragan. Gustadolph then accuses Glenbrook of murdering Dragan, using his death as a pretext to stage a punitive campaign against Glenbrook and invading its capital. Serenoa and his party are too late to stop Gustadolph from killing King Regna and Prince Frani and capturing Princess Cordelia, leaving Roland as the sole heir to Glenbrook’s throne. Determined to bring all of Glenbrook to heel, Gustadolph gives Serenoa an ultimatum: hand over Roland to him or face annihilation at the hands of his army. This represents the first of many choices Serenoa must make, including deciding on whether to enlist the aid of Hyzante to resist Aesfrost or collaborate with Aesfrost to repel an attempted invasion from Hyzante.
Eventually, Serenoa and his party are able to drive Aesfrost from Glenbrook, and he, Roland, Frederica, and Benedict go about trying to rebuild the kingdom. However, Roland is met with the cruel reality of being king, as he executes many of his own nobles for misappropriating reconstruction funds. Serenoa’s father Symon manages to recover from his illness and reveals to him that he is actually King Regna’s illegitimate son who was secretly adopted by the Wolffort family to cover up the scandal. Frederica discovers that her people, the Rosellans, are being used as slave labor to harvest salt in Hyzante due to their ancestors possessing knowledge of sources of salt outside of Hyzante, which would have threatened Hyzante’s salt monopoly. They also discover that the Grand Norzelian Mine contains salt, which would allow whoever holds to it bypass Hyzante’s salt monopoly.
It is at this point that Serenoa’s comrades suggest differing plans of action. Roland advocates allying with Hyzante to destroy Aesfrost and avenge his family. Benedict recommends allying with Aesfrost to conquer Hyzante and break its hold over salt for good. Frederica implores him to help liberate the enslaved Rosellans and lead them back to their homeland of Centralia.
- If Serenoa chooses Roland’s plan, Frederica abandons the party. Working together with Hyzante, Serenoa and Roland are able to conquer Aesfrost and kill Gustadolph and Dragan’s father Svarog, unifying Norzelia under Hyzante’s banner. While salt is now plentiful and the people have plenty to eat, the Rosellans still remain enslaved and any dissidents that speak out against Hyzante’s state religion are ruthlessly suppressed. Frederica becomes a traveling nun trying to spread the truth about Hyzante’s corruption to anybody who would listen.
- If Serenoa chooses Benedict’s plan, Roland abandons the party. Working together with Aesfrost, Serenoa and Benedict are able to conquer Hyzante, expose their religion as false, and force their leader Idore to flee into hiding. With Hyzante’s salt monopoly broken and more sources of salt being discovered, Serenoa leads Norzelia into an age of peace and prosperity. However, uncontrolled salt trade leads to a massive wealth disparity leaving large swathes of the population to live in poverty, including the liberated Rosellans who are unable to take benefit of their newfound freedom. Roland joins with Idore to form a resistance movement, promising to help the impoverished masses Serenoa has ignored.
- If Serenoa chooses Frederica’s plan, Benedict abandons the party. Serenoa and Frederica lead a raid into Hyzante, instigating a slave revolt to free the Rosellans. Serenoa then leads the Rosellans to Norzelia’s southern edge to enter Centralia, but Idore and his forces pursue them. Serenoa sacrifices himself to kill Idore and ensure that nobody can pursue the Rosellans. Frederica and Roland then leads the Rosellans to Centralia where they are able to build a new home for themselves. Meanwhile, Serenoa’s actions have caused a massive power vacuum in Norzelia as numerous civil wars break out among the three nations. Benedict decides to join Gustadolph’s side on the condition that he be allowed to rule House Wolffort’s lands as an independent region.
- If Serenoa performed certain actions and made certain choices throughout the game, he can instead devise a new plan that satisfies all his companions. He overthrows and kills Gustasdolph with the help of Dragan’s father Svarog and repels Hyzante’s attempt to destroy House Wolffort. He then raids Hyzante, kills Idore, and exposes the truth about their religion, causing Minister Lyla to defect to his side. Serenoa then lays the groundwork for all three nations under Roland, Svarog, and Lyla to join in a union of independent regions with equal representation. The Rosellans are freed from slavery and salt is distributed equally, ushering in an unprecedented golden age of peace. In order to mark this new age, Serenoa and Frederica marry with all of their friends and comrades in attendance.
The Creative Assembly Limited (trade name: Creative Assembly) is a British video game developer based in Horsham, founded in 1987 by Tim Ansell. In its early years, the company worked on porting games to MS-DOS from Amiga and ZX Spectrum platforms, later working with Electronic Arts to produce a variety of games under the EA Sports brand. In 1999, the company had sufficient resources to attempt a new and original project, proceeding to develop the strategy computer game Shogun: Total War which was a critical and commercial hit, and is regarded as a benchmark strategy game. Subsequent titles in the Total War series built on the success of Shogun: Total War, increasing the company’s critical and commercial success.
In March 2005, Creative Assembly was acquired by Sega; the studio now is a part of Sega Europe, which also comprises Sports Interactive, Relic Entertainment, Amplitude Studios and Two Point Studios. An Australian branch was operated from Fortitude Valley, Queensland as Sega Studios Australia. Under Sega, further Total War titles were developed, and Creative Assembly entered the console market with action-adventure games such as Spartan: Total Warrior, Viking: Battle for Asgard and Alien: Isolation.
Feral Interactive is a British video games developer and publisher for macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows platforms. It was founded in 1996 to bring games to Mac and specialises in porting games to different platforms.
Feral have partnered with publishers like Square Enix Europe, 2K Games, Sega Europe, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Codemasters to port and publish their games for platforms that the publishers themselves are not supporting. It has offered its games on digital download services like Direct2Drive since 2011.
March 4, 2022
- fg-01.bin (4.5 GB)
- fg-02.bin (73.9 MB)
- fg-ryujinx-firmware-13.2.1.bin (319.7 MB)
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games 🎮, Films 🎬 & Application ⚙️ website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download 📥.
Games 🎮 – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films 🎬 – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application ⚙️ – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/page