American Horror Story is an American anthology horror television series created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk for the cable network FX. The first installment in the American Story media franchise, seasons of AHS are mostly conceived as self-contained miniseries, following a different set of characters in a new setting within the same fictional universe (which the show occasionally utilizes for crossovers between seasons, and shares with episodic spin-off American Horror Stories), and a storyline with its own “beginning, middle, and end.” Some plot elements of each season are loosely inspired by true events. Many actors appear in more than one season, usually playing a new character though sometimes as a returning character, and often playing multiple characters in a season. Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe have returned most frequently, with each having appeared in nine seasons, followed by Frances Conroy who appears in eight, with Denis O’Hare appearing in seven, with Emma Roberts and Billie Lourd set to appear in their sixth. Other notable actors such as Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Adina Porter, Finn Wittrock, Jamie Brewer, and Leslie Grossman appear in five of the seasons.
The first season, Murder House, takes place in Los Angeles, California, in 2011, and centers on a family in a haunted house. The second season, Asylum, takes place in Massachusetts in 1964 and follows the patients and staff of a criminally insane institution. The third season, Coven, takes place in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 2013, and follows a coven of witches and their enemies. The fourth season, Freak Show, takes place in Jupiter, Florida, during 1952 and centers around an American freak show. The fifth season, Hotel, takes place in Los Angeles, California, during 2015 and focuses on the staff and guests of a supernatural hotel. The sixth season, Roanoke, takes place in North Carolina during 2014–2016 and focuses on an isolated farmhouse haunted by the deceased Roanoke colony. The seventh season, Cult, takes place in Michigan, and centers on a cult after the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The eighth season, Apocalypse, features the Coven witches and the Murder House Antichrist. The ninth season, 1984, takes place outside Los Angeles in the 1980s and focuses the staff of a summer camp reopening after a massacre. The tenth season, Double Feature, focuses on a family in 2021 in Provincetown, Massachusetts and the town’s true inhabitants, and a group of camping students in a conspiracy involving the extraterrestrials of Asylum. The eleventh season, NYC, takes place in 1980s New York City, and focuses on the killings of gay men and the emergence of a virus. In January 2020, FX renewed the series through to at least thirteen confirmed seasons.
Although reception to individual seasons has varied, American Horror Story largely has been well received by television critics, with the majority of the praise going towards the cast, particularly Jessica Lange, who won two Emmy Awards, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award for her performances. James Cromwell and Kathy Bates each won an Emmy Award for their performances, while Lady Gaga won a Golden Globe Award. The series draws consistently high ratings for the FX network, with its first season being the most-viewed new cable series of 2011.
- Russell Tovey as Patrick Read, a closeted NYPD detective
- Joe Mantello as Gino Barelli, a reporter for the New York Native and Patrick’s partner
- Billie Lourd as Dr. Hannah Wells, a scientist and doctor who has discovered a new virus
- Denis O’Hare as Henry Grant, a Brownstone Bar regular and mafia hitman
- Charlie Carver as Adam Carpenter, a gay man disgusted with the apathy of the police
- Leslie Grossman as Barbara Read, a devastated woman going through a harrowing divorce process
- Sandra Bernhard as Fran, a lesbian activist and fortune teller who is trying to solve the constant problems in the city
- Isaac Powell as Theo Graves, a photographer interested in the grotesque
- Zachary Quinto as Sam, a partying man who is involved in the cases
- Patti LuPone as Kathy Pizazz, a cabaret singer, bathhouse owner, former Broadway star
- Quei Tann as Lita
- Jeff Hiller as Mr. Whitely, a serial killer with a completely macabre purpose
- Rebecca Dayan as Alana, manager of one of the most frequented gay bars in New York City
- Kyle Beltran as Morris, a gay man with too much euphoria to wear out
- Brian Ray Norris as Det. Mulcahey
- Matthew William Bishop as Big Daddy, a heavily muscular serial killer who has been scaring NYC residents, especially gay people
- Kal Penn as Chief of Detectives Mac Marzara
- Casey Thomas Brown as Hans Henkes (based on real-life performance artist Klaus Nomi)
- Hale Appleman as Daniel Kanowicz
- Gideon Glick as Cameron Dietrich
On January 9, 2020, American Horror Story was renewed for up to a thirteenth season. In February 2022, FX chairman John Landgraf stated that the eleventh season would feature only one story, unlike Double Feature, though it would take place “in different timelines.” On September 29, 2022, the official title of the season was revealed to be NYC and that the season would premiere on October 19, 2022. On October 6, 2022, a teaser trailer for the season was released on the show’s social media pages.
October 19, 2022
- E01 – “Something’s Coming”
- E02 – “Thank You for Your Service”
- E03 – “Smoke Signals”
- E04 – “Black Out”
- E05 – “Bad Fortune”
- E06 – “The Body”
- E07 – “The Sentinel”
- E08 – “Fire Island”
- E09 – “Requiem 1981/1987 Part One”
- E10 – “Requiem 1981/1987 Part Two”
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/page