Breaking Bad is an American crime drama television series created and produced by Vince Gilligan for AMC. Set and filmed in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the series follows Walter White (Bryan Cranston), an underpaid, overqualified, and dispirited high-school chemistry teacher who is struggling with a recent diagnosis of stage-three lung cancer. White turns to a life of crime and partners with a former student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), to produce and distribute methamphetamine to secure his family’s financial future before he dies, while navigating the dangers of the criminal underworld. Breaking Bad premiered on AMC on January 20, 2008, and concluded on September 29, 2013, after five seasons consisting of 62 episodes.
Among the show’s co-stars are Anna Gunn and RJ Mitte as Walter’s wife Skyler and son Walter Jr., and Betsy Brandt and Dean Norris as Skyler’s sister Marie Schrader and her husband Hank, a DEA agent. Others include Bob Odenkirk as Walter’s and Jesse’s lawyer Saul Goodman, Jonathan Banks as private investigator and fixer Mike Ehrmantraut, and Giancarlo Esposito as drug kingpin Gus Fring. The final season introduces Jesse Plemons as the criminally ambitious Todd Alquist, and Laura Fraser as Lydia Rodarte-Quayle, a cunning business executive secretly managing Walter’s global meth sales for her company.
Breaking Bad‘s first season received generally positive reviews, while the rest of its run received unanimous critical acclaim, with praise for the performances, direction, cinematography, screenplay, story, and character development. Since its conclusion, the show has been lauded by critics as one of the greatest television series of all time. It had fair viewership in its first three seasons, but the fourth and fifth seasons saw a moderate rise in viewership when it was made available on Netflix just before the fourth season premiere. Viewership increased more drastically upon the premiere of the second half of the fifth season in 2013. By the time that the series finale aired, it was among the most-watched cable shows on American television. The show received numerous awards, including 16 Primetime Emmy Awards, eight Satellite Awards, two Golden Globe Awards, two Peabody Awards, two Critics’ Choice Awards, and four Television Critics Association Awards. Cranston won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series four times, while Aaron Paul won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series three times; Anna Gunn won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series twice. In 2013, Breaking Bad entered the Guinness World Records as the most critically acclaimed TV show of all time.
The series gave rise to the larger Breaking Bad franchise. Better Call Saul, a prequel series featuring Odenkirk, Banks, and Esposito reprising their Breaking Bad roles, as well as many others in guest and recurring appearances, debuted on AMC on February 8, 2015, and concluded on August 15, 2022. A sequel film, El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, starring Paul was released on Netflix and in theaters on October 11, 2019.
- Bryan Cranston as Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher in Albuquerque, New Mexico, who also works at a local car wash to support his family’s income. After being diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, Walt enters the Albuquerque drug world, adopting the pseudonym “Heisenberg”.
- Anna Gunn as Skyler White, Walt’s pregnant wife and a struggling creative writer.
- Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman, a laid-back, small-time drug dealer and cook who enters a partnership with Walt, his former chemistry teacher in high school.
- Dean Norris as Hank Schrader, Walt and Skyler’s brother-in-law and a DEA agent.
- Betsy Brandt as Marie Schrader, Skyler’s sister and Hank’s wife. She is a radiologic technologist.
- RJ Mitte as Walter White Jr., Walt and Skyler’s only child who has cerebral palsy. He has a strained relationship with his father.
- Steven Michael Quezada as Steven Gomez
- Carmen Serano as Principal Carmen Molina
- Maximino Arciniega as Krazy-8 Molina
- Charles Baker as Skinny Pete
- Raymond Cruz as Tuco Salamanca
- Jessica Hecht as Gretchen Schwartz
- Tess Harper as Mrs. Pinkman
- Matt L. Jones as Badger
- Rodney Rush as Combo
- Marius Stan as Bogdan Wolynetz
January 20, 2008
- E01 – “Pilot”
- E02 – “Cat’s in the Bag…”
- E03 – “…And the Bag’s in the River”
- E04 – “Cancer Man”
- E05 – “Gray Matter”
- E06 – “Crazy Handful of Nothin'”
- E07 – “A No-Rough-Stuff-Type Deal”
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/page