Lupin Season 3 TV Series Details
Lupin is a French mystery thriller streaming television series created by George Kay and François Uzan that premiered on Netflix on 8 January 2021, when the first set of five episodes were released. Another five aired on 11 June 2021. The series was renewed for a third installment, which debuted on 5 October 2023.
The show stars Omar Sy in the role of Assane Diop, a man who is inspired by the adventures of master thief Arsène Lupin, a character created by Maurice Leblanc in the early 1900s. The first part, consisting of five episodes, is subtitled Dans l’ombre d’Arsène (“in the shadow of Arsène”), referring to the primary character’s inspiration. The series was watched by 76 million households during its first month, becoming the most-watched non-English series on Netflix at the time.
Lupin Season 3 Download Files
- E01 – “Chapter 1”
- E02 – “Chapter 2”
- E03 – “Chapter 3”
- E04 – “Chapter 4”
- E05 – “Chapter 5”
- E06 – “Chapter 6”
Similar Games , Films & Application
- Omar Sy as Assane Diop, a gentleman thief who styles himself after Arsène Lupin and vows to avenge his father’s death.
- Mamadou Haidara as young Assane Diop
- Ludivine Sagnier as Claire Laurent, Assane’s estranged wife and the mother of his child, of whom she has full custody.
- Ludmilla Makowski as young Claire Laurent
- Clotilde Hesme as Juliette Pellegrini (parts 1–2; guest, part 3), the daughter of wealthy entrepreneur Hubert Pellegrini.
- Léa Bonneau as young Juliette Pellegrini
- Nicole Garcia as Anne Pellegrini (parts 1–2), Hubert’s wife.
- Hervé Pierre as Hubert Pellegrini (parts 1–2; guest, part 3), an unscrupulous business tycoon who once employed Assane’s father, Babakar.
- Antoine Gouy as Benjamin Ferel, Assane’s best friend from his school days, who currently works as an antiquarian.
- Adrian Valli de Villebonne as young Benjamin Ferel
- Fargass Assandé as Babakar Diop, Assane’s late father, who was falsely accused of having stolen the Pellegrinis’ diamond necklace.
- Soufiane Guerrab as Youssef Guédira, a detective who uses his knowledge of the Arsène Lupin books to track Assane’s activity.
- Vincent Londez as Captain Romain Laugier (parts 1–2), a police captain tasked with retrieving the Pellegrinis’ necklace.
- Shirine Boutella as Lieutenant Sofia Belkacem, a lieutenant detective. As of part 3, she has been promoted to the rank of captain.
- Vincent Garanger as Gabriel Dumont (parts 1–2), the commissioner of the Paris police department.
- Johann Dionnet as young Gabriel Dumont
- Etan Simon as Raoul Diop, the son of Assane and Claire.
On 19 July 2018, Netflix ordered a new series, to be produced by Gaumont Film Company, about the character Arsène Lupin, portrayed by Omar Sy. In a 2018 interview, Sy revealed that “Arsene Lupin, who is an iconic and charismatic character, will take on a new life in this modern adaptation, unique in its genre”. Netflix confirmed that George Kay and François Uzan would be the showrunners, with Louis Leterrier directing the first three episodes.
Initially, it was planned that Sy would appear as Arsène Lupin himself. However, upon being brought in as the series’ showrunner and main writer, George Kay proposed that Sy should instead play a newly created character: Assane Diop, the son of a Senegalese chauffeur, who decides to style himself after the gentleman thief upon discovering Maurice Leblanc’s books as a teenager in the 1990s. This allowed the series to explore modern-day cultural and racial issues in France. Sy commented that “the character had to be a Frenchman from today. That’s why we have a black guy of African descent, living in the projects. It’s a new face of France.” Kay described the notion of “good arrogance” as being integral to his conception of Assane’s personality: “It’s arrogance you don’t object to; you just admire [it]. It’s: ‘I’m going to literally take all your life savings. But if I do it with a big enough smile on my face, you kind of don’t mind.'” Sy identified with Kay’s characterization of Assane, stating that “my mom’s a cleaner. My dad used to work in a factory. Coming from where I come from, I had to be arrogant To be accepted, sometimes you have to pretend. The good arrogance helps you.”
Kay was also keen to emphasize how Assane’s lifestyle affects his relationships with his estranged wife, Claire, and their son, Raoul: “They’re fundamental to the whole being of Assane Diop. He has to work that out, because that’s a permanent situation. He has the mother of his child and his child—that’s never going to change.” The dynamic between Assane and Claire differs substantially from the depictions of women in the series’ source material, with Kay noting that the original Arsène Lupin was “ludicrously successful with women in a very sort of disposable way, which probably felt at the time quite fun but now feels really dated. I don’t want to write that guy, I want to write a guy who’s amazing at breaking into a museum but also can’t work out how to explain certain things to his kid or ex-partner.” In an interview with the French publication 20 Minutes, Ludivine Sagnier voiced her appreciation for the fact that although Claire continues to care deeply about Assane, she is able to remain true to herself and her desires.
On developing the character of Youssef Guédira, a fellow Lupin devotee who happens to be a police detective charged with hunting Assane down, Kay said that “a lot of our favourite shows have their own podcasts and fanbases and all of that stuff, and I thought it’d be cool if that was incorporated into the series itself, so it becomes like a ‘live’ adaptation within the series. It takes someone who knows Lupin to recognize he’s here at all, and then to start exploring that as an idea felt quite fun because you can back-reference stuff, you can lay a load of breadcrumbs that relate to the books and bring those back in again.” Kay commented further on the series’ depiction of the French police force, specifically Guédira’s immediate superiors, captain Romain Laugier and lieutenant Sofia Belkacem: “It’s not that they can’t get Assane, it’s just that they can’t agree on how best to do it in the context of their own hierarchy, so that makes them more rounded as characters.”
5 October 2023
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Telegram – https://www.telegram.com/
WhatsApp – https://www.whatsapp.com/