The Expanse is an American science fiction television series developed by Mark Fergus and Hawk Ostby for the Syfy network, and is based on the series of novels of the same name by James S. A. Corey. The series is set in a future where humanity has colonized the Solar System. It follows a disparate band of protagonists—United Nations Security Council member Chrisjen Avasarala (Shohreh Aghdashloo), police detective Josephus Miller (Thomas Jane), ship’s officer James Holden (Steven Strait) and his crew—as they unwittingly unravel and place themselves at the center of a conspiracy that threatens the system’s fragile state of cold war, while dealing with existential crises brought forth by newly discovered alien technology.
The Expanse has received a positive critical response, with particular praise for its visuals, character development and political narrative. It received a Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation and three Saturn Award nominations for Best Science Fiction Television Series. Syfy cancelled the series after three seasons. Amazon later acquired the series, producing three more seasons, with the sixth and final season premiering on December 10, 2021.
- Thomas Jane as Joe Miller/The Investigator (seasons 1–2; special appearances seasons 3–4), a Belter detective on Ceres assigned to find Julie Mao
- Steven Strait as James Holden, the Earther executive officer on the Canterbury, later the captain of the Rocinante
- Cas Anvar as Alex Kamal (seasons 1–5), the Martian pilot of the Canterbury, later the pilot of the Rocinante
- Dominique Tipper as Naomi Nagata, a Belter engineer of the Canterbury, later the engineer of the Rocinante
- Wes Chatham as Amos Burton, an Earther mechanic of the Canterbury, originally from Baltimore; later the mechanic of the Rocinante
- Paulo Costanzo as Shed Garvey (season 1), the Canterbury‘s medical technician
- Florence Faivre as Juliette “Julie” Andromeda Mao (seasons 1–2; special appearance season 3), the missing daughter of business tycoon Jules-Pierre Mao
- Shawn Doyle as Sadavir Errinwright (seasons 1–3), UN Undersecretary of Executive Administration
- Shohreh Aghdashloo as Chrisjen Avasarala, UN Deputy Undersecretary of Executive Administration, later UN Secretary-General
- Frankie Adams as Roberta “Bobbie” W. Draper (seasons 2–6), an MMC (Martian Marine Corps) gunnery sergeant
- Cara Gee as Camina Drummer (seasons 4–6; recurring seasons 2–3), Tycho Station’s Belter head of security, later the leader of the rebel faction opposing the Free Navy
- Keon Alexander as Marco Inaros (seasons 5–6; recurring season 4), a Belter faction leader, later head of the Free Navy
- Jasai Chase Owens as Filip Inaros (seasons 5–6; guest season 4), Marco and Naomi’s son, currently working for Marco
- Nadine Nicole as Clarissa Melpomene Mao (seasons 5–6; recurring season 3; guest season 4), Jules-Pierre Mao’s elder daughter who initially seeks revenge against Holden, later a crew member on Rocinante
The Expanse is based on the novel series of the same name by James S. A. Corey, a pen name of the authors Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck, who also serve as writers and producers for the show. The first novel, Leviathan Wakes (2011), was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Novel and Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel. On September 4, 2013, The Expanse was optioned for television by Alcon Television Group. On April 11, 2014, Syfy announced a straight-to-series commitment to a television adaptation of the book series, and ordered the production of 10 one-hour-long episodes for the first season. On that date Syfy President Dave Howe commented: “The Expanse is epic in scale and scope and promises to be Syfy’s most ambitious series to date”. Mark Fergus and Hawk Ostby wrote the pilot and served as writers and showrunners alongside Naren Shankar.
Terry McDonough was revealed to be directing the first two episodes of the series in October 2014. In May 2015, before the first season aired, writing commenced for a second season, which was ordered in December 2015. The second season of The Expanse premiered on February 1, 2017. On March 16, 2017, The Expanse was renewed by Syfy for a 13-episode third season to air in 2018. Four digital comics based on the books and tying into the television series have been published by ComiXology. The first focuses on the origin of James Holden and was released February 1, 2017. The next three, highlighting the origins of other characters are: Naomi Nagata, released April 19, 2017; Alex Kamal, released May 24, 2017; and Amos Burton, released July 12, 2017. The show’s title sequence was animated and directed by Australian studio Breeder and its VFX team.
December 10, 2021
- E01 – “Strange Dogs”
- E02 – “Azure Dragon”
- E03 – “Force Projection”
- E04 – “Redoubt”
- E05 – “Why We Fight”
- E06 – “Babylon’s Ashes”
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/page