The Flintstones TV Series Details
The Flintstones is an American animated sitcom produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions. The series takes place in a romanticized Stone Age setting and follows the activities of the titular family, the Flintstones, and their next-door neighbors, the Rubbles. It was originally broadcast on ABC from September 30, 1960, to April 1, 1966, and was the first animated series to hold a prime-time slot on television.
The show follows the lives of Fred and Wilma Flintstone and their pet dinosaur, Dino, and the couple eventually sees the addition of their baby girl, Pebbles. Barney and Betty Rubble are their neighbors and best friends. The Rubbles eventually adopt a super-strong baby boy named Bamm-Bamm and acquire a pet hopparoo (kangaroo) called Hoppy.
Producers William Hanna and Joseph Barbera, who had earned seven Academy Awards for Tom and Jerry, and their staff faced a challenge in developing a thirty-minute animated program with one storyline that fit the parameters of family-based domestic situation comedy of the era. After considering several settings and selecting the Stone Age, one of several inspirations was The Honeymooners (in itself traceable to The Bickersons and Laurel and Hardy), which Hanna freely praised as one of the finest comedies on television. The show’s animation required a balance of visual as well as verbal storytelling that the studio created and others imitated.
The continuing popularity of The Flintstones rests heavily on its juxtaposition of modern, everyday concerns in the Stone Age setting. The Flintstones was the most financially successful and longest-running network animated television series for three decades, until The Simpsons surpassed it in 1997. In 2013, TV Guide ranked The Flintstones the second-greatest TV cartoon of all time (after The Simpsons).
- Fred Flintstone – The main character of the series and the husband and father in the title family, Fred is an accident-prone operator of a bronto-crane (a Brontosaurus used as an excavating machine) at the Slate Rock and Gravel Company who is overweight and likes to eat copious amounts of marginally healthy or unhealthy food. He is quick to anger (usually over trivial matters) but is a very loving husband and father. He is also good at bowling and is a member of the fictional “Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes” Lodge No. 26 (originally called the Loyal Order of Dinosaurs in Season 1), a men-only club paralleling real-life fraternities such as the Loyal Order of Moose. His famous catchphrase is “Yabba Dabba Doo!”, revealed in season one as the Lodge’s official cheer.
- Wilma Flintstone – Fred’s wife and Pebbles’s mother, she is more intelligent and level-headed than her husband, though she often has a habit of spending money (with Betty’s and her catchphrase being “Da-da-da duh da-da CHARGE it!!”). She often is a foil to Fred’s poor behavior, but is a very loyal wife to him. She is also a very jealous woman, who is easily angered if even a hint exists of another woman (especially a pretty one) having anything to do with Fred.
- Pebbles Flintstone – The Flintstones’ infant daughter, is born near the end of the third season. She normally wears a bone in her hair holding up her ponytail, and a light green and black colored shirt with a turquoise and black diaper. She (much like her family) does not wear shoes or pants.
- Dino (pronounced “dee-no”) – The Flintstones’ pet dinosaur, acts like a dog. A running gag in the series involves Fred coming home from work and Dino getting excited and knocking him down and licking his face repeatedly.
- Baby Puss – The Flintstones’ pet saber-toothed cat is rarely seen in the actual series, but is always seen throwing Fred out of the house during the end credits, causing Fred to pound repeatedly on the front door and yell “Wilma!”, waking the whole neighborhood in the process.
- Alan Reed – Fred Flintstone, Uncle Ghastly
- Jean Vander Pyl – Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles Flintstone
- Mel Blanc – Barney Rubble, Dino, Zack Hatrock
- Daws Butler – Barney Rubble (Season 2; episodes 1, 2, 5, 6 and 9 only)
- Bea Benaderet – Betty Rubble (Seasons 1–4), Gravella Hatrock
- Gerry Johnson – Betty Rubble (Seasons 5–6), Granny Hatrock (in “The Hatrocks and the Gruesomes”)
- Don Messick – Bamm-Bamm Rubble, Hoppy, Arnold, Gobby Gruesome
- John Stephenson – Mr. Slate, Joe Rockhead, Sam Slagheap
- Verna Felton – Wilma’s mother (Seasons 2 and 3)
- Janet Waldo – Pearl Slaghoople (Seasons 4 and 6)
- Harvey Korman – The Great Gazoo
September 30, 1960
The Flintstones Download Files
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Telegram – https://www.telegram.com/
WhatsApp – https://www.whatsapp.com/