The Midnight Club is an American horror mystery-thriller streaming television series created by Mike Flanagan and Leah Fong, with Flanagan serving as showrunner, lead writer and executive producer. The series is set in a hospice and follows eight terminally ill young adults who form “the Midnight Club”, meeting up each night to tell each other scary tales; it features an overarching story while also frequently depicting those tales on-screen. Although mostly based on the 1994 novel The Midnight Club by Christopher Pike, the series also contains elements from many other Pike books, featured in the “Midnight Club” tales themselves.
The series stars Iman Benson, Adia, Igby Rigney, Ruth Codd, Aya Furukawa, Annarah Shephard, William Chris Sumpter, and Sauriyan Sapkota as the eight Midnight Club members, alongside Heather Langenkamp, Zach Gilford, Matt Biedel, and Samantha Sloyan as older adults working at or living near the hospice; in addition to their main characters, cast members also portray the ones featured in the “Midnight Club” tales.
The Midnight Club premiered on Netflix on October 7, 2022. Unlike all three of Flanagan’s previous series, it is not a miniseries, and was intended to last several seasons. However, in December 2022, the series was canceled after one season.
- Iman Benson as Ilonka, a teenager with thyroid cancer who enrolls at Brightcliffe Hospice in the hopes of finding an unconventional cure
- Igby Rigney as Kevin, a member of the Midnight Club who has terminal leukemia
- Ruth Codd as Anya, Ilonka’s roommate with an Irish accent and member of the Midnight Club. She has a right lower leg amputation as a result of bone cancer and uses a wheelchair for mobility.
- Annarah Cymone as Sandra, a member of the Midnight Club who has terminal lymphoma and is a devoted Christian
- Chris Sumpter as Spencer, a member of the Midnight Club who has AIDS
- Adia as Cheri, a member of the Midnight Club who has wealthy parents and is a pathological liar
- Aya Furukawa as Natsuki, a member of the Midnight Club who has depression and terminal ovarian cancer
- Sauriyan Sapkota as Amesh, a member of the Midnight Club who has glioblastoma and is the second newest arrival at Brightcliffe
- Matt Biedel as Tim, Ilonka’s foster father
- Samantha Sloyan as Shasta, a woman who lives in a commune close to Brightcliffe Hospice
- Zach Gilford as Mark, a Nurse Practitioner at Brightcliffe Hospice
- Heather Langenkamp as Dr. Georgina Stanton, the enigmatic doctor who runs Brightcliffe Hospice
In May 2020, it was announced an adaptation of Christopher Pike’s young adult novel The Midnight Club would be created for Netflix by Mike Flanagan and Leah Fong. In an interview for IGN, Flanagan revealed that he was profoundly inspired by Nickelodeon’s horror anthology series Are You Afraid of the Dark?. On the series’ release in October 2022, Flanagan confirmed that the series would also adapt all “28 books” of Pike’s, having pitched the series as “‘The Midnight Club‘ — but the stories the kids tell [each other] will be other Christopher Pike books”, planning for multiple seasons. On December 1, 2022, Netflix canceled the series after one season. Following its cancellation, Flanagan revealed what was planned for later seasons on his Tumblr, including the ultimate fates of the various characters and answers to the show’s lingering mysteries.
The Midnight Club was released on Netflix on October 7, 2022.
- E01 – “The Final Chapter”
- E02 – “The Two Danas”
- E03 – “The Wicked Heart”
- E04 – “Gimme a Kiss”
- E05 – “See You Later”
- E06 – “Witch”
- E07 – “Anya”
- E08 – “Road to Nowhere”
- E09 – “The Eternal Enemy”
- E10 – “Midnight”
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/page