Top Boy is a British television crime drama series created and written by Ronan Bennett. The series is set on the fictional Summerhouse estate in the London Borough of Hackney and focuses on two drug dealers, Dushane (Ashley Walters) and Sully (Kane Robinson), along with others involved with drug dealing and gang violence in London.
There are 32 episodes across five series. The first two series, with 4 episodes each, were broadcast on Channel 4, with the first series airing over four consecutive nights from 31 October to 3 November 2011 and the second series airing from 20 August to 10 September 2013. Although storylines for a third series were proposed, the series was dropped by Channel 4 in 2014.
Following interest from Canadian rapper Drake, it was announced in 2017 that Netflix would revive the series, with both Ashley Walters and Kane Robinson, as well as the original crew, reprising their roles and Drake and his team executively producing. The third and fourth series premiered on Netflix in September 2019 and March 2022, respectively, and were presented as the first and second series of an original Netflix series, while the previous two series were added to Netflix under the name Top Boy: Summerhouse. A fifth and final series (third series produced by Netflix) was renewed on 31 March 2022 and aired on September 7, 2023.
The series has received critical acclaim for its acting, cinematography, themes, realism, writing, and soundtrack, with favourable comparisons to other crime shows such as The Wire, Snowfall and Power. It has received several awards and nominations from the British Academy Television Awards, including nominations for the British Academy Television Award for Best Mini-Series and the British Academy Television Award for Best Supporting Actress for Jasmine Jobson as well as wins for the British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Original Music, British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Director: Fiction, and British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Scripted Casting.
- Ashley Walters as Dushane Hill (series 1-5)
- Kane Robinson as Gerard “Sully” Sullivan (series 1-5)
- Shone Romulus as Dris Wright (series 1–3)
- Malcolm Kamulete as Ra’Nell Smith (series 1–2)
- Giacomo Mancini as Gemel “Gem” Mustapha (series 1–2; recurring series 3)
- Sharon Duncan-Brewster as Lisa Smith (series 1–2)
- Kierston Wareing as Heather (series 1)
- Nicholas Pinnock as Leon (series 1)
- Xavien Russell as Michael (series 1–2)
- Micheal Ward as Jamie Tovell (series 3–4)
- Jasmine Jobson as Jacqueline “Jaq” Lawrence (series 3–5)
- Simbi Ajikawo as Shelley (series 3-5)
- Hope Ikpoku Jnr. as Aaron Tovell, Jamie’s middle brother (series 3–4)
- Araloyin Oshunremi as Stefan Tovell, Jamie’s youngest brother (series 3–5)
- Keiyon Cook as Attica “Ats” Ayittey (series 3)
- Jolade Obasola as Amma Ayittey (series 3–4)
- Kadeem Ramsay as Kit, Jamie’s best friend (series 3–4)
- Lisa Dwan as Lizzie Kilfauns (series 3-4)
- Saffron Hocking as Lauryn Lawrence, Jaq’s sister (series 4–5; recurring series 3)
- NoLay as Mandy, Dris’ girlfriend (series 5; recurring series 4; guest series 2)
- Adwoa Aboah as Becks, Jaq’s girlfriend (series 5; recurring series 4)
- Joshua Blissett as Kieron Palmer (series 5; recurring 3-4)
- Savanah Graham as Erin Wright, Dris & Mandy’s daughter and Stefan’s girlfriend (series 5; recurring series 3)
Top Boy was written and created by Belfast born novelist Ronan Bennett, who also produced the series through his production company Eastern Partisan. Bennett was inspired to write the series after he saw a twelve-year-old boy dealing drugs at his local Tesco supermarket in Hackney. Bennett, assisted by his friend Gerry Jackson, interviewed several drug dealers in the area about their lifestyle in order to depict a sense of realism. Jackson was later credited as a story consultant on the series.
The series pilot was originally commissioned by the BBC but the head of drama was too critical about the strong violence and profanity in the script. Eventually, Bennett met with producers Charles Steel and Alasdair Flind of Cowboy Films and in July 2010, it was announced that the series had been commissioned by Channel 4 as a four-part drama.
18 March 2022
Top Boy Season 4 Download Files
- E01 – “Good Morals”
- E02 – “How Do I Fix This?”
- E03 – “Likkle Favour”
- E04 – “Fully Loaded Headache”
- E05 – “15 Points”
- E06 – “De Capa y Espada”
- E07 – “We Ride Out for Family”
- E08 – “Prove Yourself”
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Telegram – https://www.Telegram.com/