Bridgerton is an American historical fiction-romance streaming television series created by Chris Van Dusen for Netflix. Based on the book series by Julia Quinn, it is Shondaland’s first scripted show for Netflix. It revolves around the eponymous Bridgerton family and is set in the competitive world of Regency era London’s ton during the social season where marriageable youth of nobility and gentry are launched into society.
The first season debuted on December 25, 2020. The second season premiered on March 25, 2022. By April 2021, the series was renewed for a third and fourth season.
The show’s record-setting second season, which surpassed season one in viewership, cemented Bridgerton as a franchise per Entertainment Weekly.
- Adjoa Andoh as Lady Danbury, the sharp-tongued, insightful doyenne of London society
- Julie Andrews as the voice of Lady Whistledown, the author of a scandalous society newsletter
- Lorraine Ashbourne as Mrs. Varley, the Featheringtons’ housekeeper
- Jonathan Bailey as Anthony, 9th Viscount Bridgerton, the eldest Bridgerton son and head of the family
- Ruby Barker as Marina, Lady Crane (née Thompson) (season 1; guest season 2), a Featherington cousin from a rural gentry family
- Sabrina Bartlett as Siena Rosso (season 1), an opera singer and Anthony’s former lover
- Harriet Cains as Philippa Finch (née Featherington), the middle Featherington daughter
- Bessie Carter as Prudence Featherington, the eldest Featherington daughter
- Nicola Coughlan as Penelope Featherington, the youngest Featherington daughter and close friend of Eloise
- Phoebe Dynevor as Daphne Basset (née Bridgerton), Duchess of Hastings, the fourth Bridgerton child and eldest daughter
- Ruth Gemmell as Violet, Dowager Viscountess Bridgerton, mother of the Bridgerton children
- Florence Hunt as Hyacinth Bridgerton, the eighth and youngest Bridgerton child
- Claudia Jessie as Eloise Bridgerton, the fifth Bridgerton child and second daughter
- Ben Miller as Archibald, Baron Featherington (season 1), the patriarch of the Featherington family
- Luke Newton as Colin Bridgerton, the third Bridgerton son
- Regé-Jean Page as Simon Basset, Duke of Hastings (season 1), one of London’s most eligible bachelors
- Golda Rosheuvel as Queen Charlotte
- Ruby Stokes (season 1–2) and Hannah Dodd (season 3) as Francesca Bridgerton, the sixth Bridgerton child and third daughter
- Luke Thompson as Benedict Bridgerton, the second Bridgerton son and an artist
- Will Tilston as Gregory Bridgerton, the seventh Bridgerton child and youngest son
- Polly Walker as Portia, Dowager Baroness Featherington, the matriarch of the Featherington family
- Simone Ashley as Kate, Viscountess Bridgerton (née Sharma) (season 2), a spinster recently arrived from India
- Charithra Chandran as Edwina Sharma (season 2), Kate’s younger half-sister
- Shelley Conn as Lady Mary Sharma (née Sheffield) (season 2), Kate’s stepmother and Edwina’s mother
- Martins Imhangbe as Will Mondrich (season 2; recurring season 1), gentleman’s club owner, retired boxer, and confidant of the Duke of Hastings
- Calam Lynch as Theo Sharpe (season 2), an apprentice at the printing shop used by Lady Whistledown who befriends Eloise
- Rupert Young as Jack, Baron Featherington (season 2), the new head of the Featherington family
Before the first season aired, the show was already in pre-production for a second season which was officially announced in January 2021. It is focused on Anthony and based on the book The Viscount Who Loved Me. On April 13, 2021, creator Van Dusen revealed on Twitter that the series had additionally been renewed for a third and fourth season.
A preview of a scene from season 2 aired during Netflix’s September 2021 TUDUM: Extended Talent Panel, which was followed by first look stills. On February 14, 2022, the first teaser trailer for the second season was released. A world premiere was held at Tate Modern on March 22, 2022, in London, England prior to the season’s eight episodes being released on March 25, 2022.
Due to a three-month commitment as the lead in the acclaimed West End play Cock, Jonathan Bailey had missed “press, talk shows, FYC events, and even the Met Gala” as part of the show’s promotion.
- E01 – “Capital R Rake”
- E02 – “Off to the Races”
- E03 – “A Bee in Your Bonnet”
- E04 – “Victory”
- E05 – “An Unthinkable Fate”
- E06 – “The Choice”
- E07 – “Harmony”
- E08 – “The Viscount Who Loved Me”
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/page