Gen V is an American superhero television series, developed by Craig Rosenberg, Evan Goldberg, and Eric Kripke, serving as a spin-off of The Boys by Kripke, and based on The Boys comic book story arc “We Gotta Go Now” by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson. The series stars Jaz Sinclair, Chance Perdomo, Lizze Broadway, Maddie Phillips, London Thor, Derek Luh, Asa Germann, and Shelley Conn in main roles.
Gen V serves as the third television series in The Boys franchise and its first season is set concurrently with the fourth season of The Boys. The series premiered on Amazon Prime Video on September 29, 2023, and has received mostly positive critical reviews, with praise for the characters, humor, storyline, and performances of its cast (particularly Sinclair, Broadway, Phillips and Germann), while the writing and pacing garnered mixed reception. Nonetheless, many reviewers deemed it a strong spin-off from its predecessor.
In October 2023, less than a month after its premiere, Gen V was renewed for a second season.
- Jaz Sinclair as Marie Moreau, a hemokinetic (able to psychically manipulate blood) supe with a tragic past.
- Jaeda LeBlanc portrays a young Marie.
- Chance Perdomo as Andre Anderson, a popular student and Luke’s best friend with magnetic manipulation capabilities.
- Lizze Broadway as Emma Meyer / Little Cricket, a supe with the ability to alter her size by “purging” or eating.
- Maddie Phillips as Cate Dunlap, a supe with telepathic abilities, primarily in the form of tactile mind control, and Luke’s longtime girlfriend.
- Violet Marino portrays a young Cate.
- London Thor and Derek Luh as Jordan Li, a supe gender-shifter. Thor portrays Jordan’s feminine form who can fire energy blasts and Luh portrays Jordan’s masculine form who has superhuman durability.
- Asa Germann as Samuel “Sam” Riordan, a young supe with superhuman strength and durability.
- Cameron Nicoll portrays a young Sam.
- Shelley Conn as Indira Shetty (season 1), the dean of Godolkin University and a behavioral therapist who is developing a “supe virus” to kill supes.
On September 20, 2020, a spin-off of The Boys was announced, with Craig Rosenberg writing and executive producing the series with Eric Kripke, Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, James Weaver, Neal H. Moritz, Pavun Shetty, Michaela Starr, Garth Ennis, Darick Robertson, Sarah Carbiener, Erica Rosbe, Aisha Porter-Christie, Judalina Neira, and Zak Schwartz. On September 27, 2021, Amazon gave the order for the series, and Michele Fazekas and Tara Butters were set as showrunners and executive producers of the series. On October 2, 2020, Kripke stated the Hunger Games-inspired series would focus on the G-Men team mentioned in the first season of The Boys, originally created as a parody of Marvel Comics’ X-Men for the fourth volume of Ennis’ and Robertson’s comic book series: “We Gotta Go Now”, from which the series is “loosely inspired”.
On January 5, 2023, it was announced that a writing room for a potential second season would soon come together, to be led by Michele Fazekas, who also has become sole showrunner since Tara Butters has taken a break from work. On October 19, 2023, Amazon Prime Video renewed the series for a second season.
September 29, 2023
- E01 – “God U.”
- E02 – “First Day”
- E03 – “#ThinkBrink”
- E04 – “The Whole Truth”
- E05 – “Welcome to the Monster Club”
- E06 – “Jumanji”
- E07 – “Sick”
- E08 – “Guardians of Godolkin”
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Telegram – https://www.telegram.com/
WhatsApp – https://www.whatsapp.com/