Lucifer is an American urban fantasy television series developed by Tom Kapinos that premiered on January 25, 2016, and concluded on September 10, 2021. It is based on the DC Comics character created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth, and Mike Dringenberg. The character was introduced in the comic book series The Sandman and later became the protagonist of a spin-off comic book series. Both series were published by DC Comics’ Vertigo imprint. The television series was produced by Jerry Bruckheimer Television, DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television.
The series revolves around the story of Lucifer Morningstar (Tom Ellis), the DC Universe’s version of the Devil, who abandons Hell for Los Angeles where he runs his own nightclub named Lux and becomes a consultant to the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD). The ensemble and supporting cast include Lauren German as Detective Chloe Decker, Kevin Alejandro as Detective Daniel “Dan” Espinoza, D. B. Woodside as Amenadiel, Lesley-Ann Brandt as Mazikeen, Rachael Harris as Dr. Linda Martin, and (beginning in season 2) Aimee Garcia as Ella Lopez. Filming took place primarily in Vancouver before production was relocated entirely to Los Angeles beginning with the third season.
The first season received mixed reviews from critics, though subsequent ones were better rated; many critics particularly praised Ellis’s performance. Despite initially high viewership for its debut, ratings remained consistently low throughout the series’ run on Fox. In May 2018, Fox cancelled Lucifer after three seasons. One month later, Netflix picked up the show where the series continued for a further three seasons, consistently earning high viewership for its tenure on the streaming platform.
- Tom Ellis as Lucifer Morningstar: Lord of Hell, Lucifer, after becoming bored with his life, abandoning his throne for five years, becomes a civilian consultant for the Los Angeles Police Department while running his own high-end nightclub called Lux. In season 5, Ellis also portrays Lucifer’s twin brother Michael, who briefly takes over his brother’s identity after Lucifer returns to Hell.
- Lauren German as Detective Chloe Decker: Her late father was an LAPD officer, and she is a homicide detective. She solves crimes with Lucifer, who takes an interest in her upon noticing that she seems to be immune to his abilities.
- Kevin Alejandro as Detective Daniel “Dan” Espinoza: An LAPD homicide detective and Chloe’s ex-husband. He develops a complicated friendship with Lucifer as they often butt heads and insult each other, partly due to the fact that Lucifer and Chloe date.
- D. B. Woodside as Amenadiel: An angel, Lucifer’s older brother, and the eldest of all their siblings. He arrives in Los Angeles to encourage Lucifer to go back to Hell, and failing that, he attempts to force Lucifer back in different ways. He has the first half-angel/half-human baby with Linda.
- Lesley-Ann Brandt as Mazikeen: Confidante and devoted ally of Lucifer, “Maze” for short. She is a demon who, having served as his head torturer, follows him from Hell to Los Angeles, and acts as a bartender and bodyguard at Lucifer’s club. In the second season, Maze looks for a new direction on Earth and becomes a bounty hunter. She marries Eve in the final season. In the fourth episode of season 5, Brandt also portrays the demon Lilith, Maze’s mother and Lucifer’s ex-lover.
- Scarlett Estevez as Beatrice “Trixie” Espinoza (seasons 1–4, recurring seasons 5–6): Chloe and Dan’s daughter, who befriends Lucifer and Mazikeen.
- Rachael Harris as Dr. Linda Martin: Lucifer’s Stanford-educated psychotherapist. In season 4 she gave birth to Charlie (Amenadiel’s son) who is considered the first half-angel-half-human baby in the universe and throughout all time.
- Kevin Rankin as Detective Malcolm Graham (season 1): A police officer who was shot prior to the beginning of the series. He briefly died, but then is brought back from Hell by Amenadiel to kill Lucifer.
- Aimee Garcia as Ella Lopez (seasons 2–6): A forensic scientist for the LAPD, originally from Detroit. In season 3, it is revealed that Ella had been regularly visited by Lucifer’s sister “Rae-Rae” Azrael, the Angel of Death, after surviving a car crash in her youth. She is known for her bubbly personality and often never-ending optimism and enthusiasm.
- Tricia Helfer as “Mum” / Goddess (season 2; guest season 5/episode 14) and Charlotte Richards (seasons 2–3; guest season 6) and as Shirley Monroe (guest season 5/episode 4) : Lucifer and Amenadiel’s mother and exiled wife of God, who has escaped her prison in Hell. She is described as “the goddess of all creation”. On Earth, her soul occupies the body of Charlotte Richards, a murdered lawyer. After she leaves the universe at the end of the second season, the human Charlotte is resurrected. Charlotte is murdered at the end of season 3 by Marcus/Cain. In season 5, Goddess briefly returns from her universe to reunite with God who chooses to retire with Goddess to her universe. In the series finale, Charlotte briefly returns, sharing a meal in Heaven with Dan with whom she had a brief romantic history with prior to her murder.
- Tom Welling as Lieutenant Marcus Pierce / Cain (season 3): A highly respected police lieutenant who oversees the work of Chloe, Dan, and Ella at the LAPD. He is revealed to be the immortal Cain, Adam and Eve’s son and Abel’s brother. He is the world’s first murderer, condemned to wander the Earth forever with the Mark of Cain.
- Inbar Lavi as Eve (season 4; guest season 5;recurring season 6): The world’s first female human who recently left Heaven, Cain’s mother and former lover of Lucifer. She eventually becomes a bounty hunter and marries Maze.
- Brianna Hildebrand as Aurora, aka Rory (season 6): A half-human-half-angel who shows up in Hell and then on Earth seeking vengeance on Lucifer. She absconds to Earth with Dan’s soul in an attempt to learn how to kill Lucifer. She is later revealed to be Chloe’s and Lucifer’s daughter from the future who is enraged with Lucifer for his apparent abandonment of her before she was even born. She has blades instead of feathers in her wings which can hurt Lucifer.
In September 2014, it was reported that DC and Fox were developing a television series based on the Sandman character Lucifer, as originally written by Neil Gaiman. The series is a “loose adaptation” of the original comic book. In May 2015, the series was officially picked up for 13 episodes for the 2015–16 season. Fox then hired Almost Human alum Joe Henderson as showrunner, with Kapinos remaining on the series in a lesser capacity.
In an interview, actress Lesley-Ann Brandt stated that production for the fifth season was “99% finished,” with production all completed except for half of the final episode before suspending production due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Production resumed on September 24, 2020, to finish the final episode of the fifth season and begin production of the sixth season.
September 10, 2021
- E01 – “Nothing Ever Changes Around Here”
- E02 – “Buckets of Baggage”
- E03 – “Yabba Dabba Do Me”
- E04 – “Pin the Tail on the Daddy”
- E05 – “The Murder of Lucifer Morningstar”
- E06 – “A Lot Dirtier Than That”
- E07 – “My Best Fiend’s Wedding”
- E08 – “Save the Devil, Save the World”
- E09 – “Goodbye, Lucifer”
- E10 – “”Partners Til the End”
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/page