PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie Film Details
PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie is a 2023 Canadian animated superhero comedy film based on the television series PAW Patrol created by Keith Chapman and the sequel to PAW Patrol: The Movie (2021). It was directed by Cal Brunker, who co-wrote the screenplay with Bob Barlen from a story by Brunker, Barlen, and Shane Morris. Several cast members from the TV series lent their voices to the film, including Christian Corrao (voicing Marshall), Luxton Handspiker (voicing Rubble), Callum Shoniker (voicing Rocky), and Ron Pardo (voicing both Cap’n Turbot and Mayor Humdinger). They are joined by an ensemble voice cast including Mckenna Grace (voicing Skye), Taraji P. Henson, Marsai Martin, Christian Convery (voicing Chase), Kim Kardashian, Chris Rock, Lil Rel Howery, Serena Williams, North West, Saint West, James Marsden, Kristen Bell, and introducing Finn Lee-Epp in his film debut as Ryder. In the film, the PAW Patrol pups gain superpowers from the pups’ crystals and must stop Mayor Humdinger and his new accomplice Victoria Vance from wreaking havoc in Adventure City.
The film was produced by Spin Master Entertainment and was distributed in Canada by Elevation Pictures while Paramount Pictures (under the Nickelodeon Movies banner) handled international distribution. It is the second film under the Spin Master Entertainment banner. Plans for a sequel began in August 2021 when Brunker stated that he was interested in making a sequel after its predecessor’s success. Work on the film began when it was officially greenlit by Spin Master in November 2021, with a planned October 13, 2023 release date before being pushed forward to a September 2023 release, with Brunker returning to direct. Mikros Image in Montreal returned to provide computer-animation, while the musical score was composed by Pinar Toprak, replacing Heitor Pereira from the first film. Much of the main voice cast was announced in January 2023, following Henson’s casting in May 2022.
PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie was released in Canada and the United States on September 29, 2023. The film was a financial success, grossing over $166 million worldwide, and received generally positive reviews from critics. A third film is in development for release in 2026.
Similar Games , Films & Application
In an August 2021 interview, director Cal Brunker stated that he was interested in making a sequel after the success of PAW Patrol: The Movie. He said, “We’ve certainly thought about it. There are other stories that we would be excited about telling. But for us, it’s really about seeing if people love this one, and then taking it from there.” On November 3, 2021, Spin Master announced that a sequel, titled PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie, had begun development, with Brunker confirmed to be returning in the sequel as director and Jennifer Dodge set to return as producer with the addition of Laura Clunie and Toni Stevens.
The sequel features elements from the Mighty Pups sub-theme of the series, where a magical meteor crash lands in Adventure Bay and the pups transform into Mighty Pups with superpowers. It focuses on the story of Skye who is the smallest member of the team, exploring her new “powers” in Adventure City and featuring supervillains where they steal the superpowers from the Mighty Pups, determined to make the biggest difference.
Jennifer Dodge, who produced the film sequel, said that she wanted to tell a deeper story that could resonate even stronger with kids and families worldwide. She added, “Judging by the exit polls, audience scores, and positive critical reception, everyone had as much fun watching it, and rewatching it, as we did making it. We’re looking forward to taking kids on a new adventure in the second film with our partners and can’t wait to further expand our storytelling with one of the fan-favorite pups in our spin-off.”
- Mckenna Grace as Skye, a heartening 7-year-old cockapoo is the main protagonist of the movie who serves as the team’s aviator with her Mighty Pup power of flight and super strength. Grace replaces Lilly Bartlam from the series and the first film.
- Taraji P. Henson as Victoria “Vee” Vance, a meteor expert and a female villain who collaborates with Mayor Humdinger.
- Marsai Martin as Liberty, a spirited long-haired dachshund who served as a member of the PAW Patrol in Adventure City and the mentor of the Junior Patrollers with her Mighty Pup power of elasticity. Martin reprises her role from the first film.
- Christian Convery as Chase, an independent 7-year-old German shepherd who served as a police pup with his Mighty Pup power of super speed. Convery replaces Luke Dietz from the series and Iain Armitage from the first film.
- Ron Pardo as:
- Mayor Humdinger, the PAW Patrol’s arch-nemesis from Foggy Bottom and ex-mayor of Adventure City who escapes from prison and teams up with Victoria Vance.
- Cap’n Turbot, an animal expert and one of the PAW Patrol’s friends and most frequent callers.
- Lil Rel Howery as Sam Stringer, a news reporter for Adventure City News Network.
- Trevor McDonald voices Sam in the UK dub of the film.
- Kim Kardashian as Delores, a sassy poodle who keeps on working in an animal shelter. Kardashian reprises her role from the first film.
- Chris Rock as the Kitten Catastrophe Crew’s version of Rubble who speaks after gaining the meteor fragment on his tag.
- Serena Williams as Yoga Yvette, a yoga instructor
- Alan Kim as Nano, a Pomeranian who is one of the Junior Patrollers.
- North West as Mini, a Pomeranian who is one of the Junior Patrollers.
- Brice Gonzalez as Tot, a Pomeranian who is one of the Junior Patrollers.
- Saint West as Meteor Man
- James Marsden as Hank, the owner of J & H Metal Scrapyard and Janet’s husband.
- Kristen Bell as Janet, the co-owner of J & H Metal Scrapyard and Hank’s wife and they have a pet goldfish named Bruce.
- Finn Lee-Epp as Ryder, a 10-year-old boy who served as the leader of the PAW Patrol. Lee-Epp replaces Kai Harris from the series and Will Brisbin from the first film.
- Christian Corrao as Marshall, a cuddly 6-year-old Dalmatian who served as a firefighting pup with his Mighty Pup power of fireballs. Corrao replaces Kingsley Marshall from both the series and the first movie, as well as reprising his role from the series.
- Luxton Handspiker as Rubble, a wisecracking 5-year-old bulldog who served as a construction pup with his Mighty Pup power of a wrecking ball. Handspiker reprises his role from the show Rubble & Crew and previously voiced Rex from the Dino Rescue sub-series in Season 7 and replaces Keegan Hedley from both the series and the first film, and Lucien Duncan-Reid from the series.
- Nylan Parthipan as Zuma, an energetic 5-year-old chocolate Labrador retriever, who served as the aquatic rescue pup, with his Mighty Pup power of turning his body into water. Parthipan previously voiced Al from the Big Truck Pups sub-series and replaces Shayle Simons from both the series and the first film, and Jordan Mazeral from the series.
- Callum Shoniker as Rocky, a clever 6-year-old Mixed-breed who served as the team’s recycling and handyman pup, with his Mighty Pup power of magnetism. Shoniker reprises his role from the first film.
- Kim Roberts as Mayor Goodway, the Mayor of Adventure Bay.
- Dan Duran as a radio announcer
- Sugith Varughese as a prison guard
- Josh Graham as the computer voice that is in the PAW Patrol’s vehicle and mobile carrier.
- Neil Crone as Tony, the proprietor of his self-titled grocery store.
- Roman Kemp voices Tony in the UK dub of the film.
- Monique Alvarez as Carmen, a worker at Tony’s grocery store.
- Stephanie Belding as a computer voice
September 29, 2023
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Telegram – https://www.telegram.com/
WhatsApp – https://www.whatsapp.com/