Sweet Home (Korean: 스위트홈; RR: Seuwiteuhom) is a South Korean apocalyptic horror streaming television series starring Song Kang, Lee Jin-wook, and Lee Si-young. Based on the Naver webtoon of the same name by Kim Carnby and Hwang Young-chan, which recorded over 2.1 billion net views, the series was released on Netflix on December 18, 2020. The second season is scheduled to be released in 2023.
A third season is also in the production .
- Song Kang as Cha Hyun-soo, a suicidal high school student who moves into 1410 in Green Home after his family is killed in a car accident. He finds himself caught in the middle of an apocalypse, he later gains the powers of the infected after merging with the beast inside him and becoming a superpowered being.
- Lee Jin-wook as Pyeon Sang-wook, a mysterious man with a scar on his face. He punishes evil with evil and is mistaken for a gangster. He has enhanced physical strength. He seemed to have a liking towards Yoo-ri.
- Lee Eugene as young Pyeon Sang-wook
- Lee Si-young as Seo Yi-kyung, a former firefighter whose fiancé disappeared two days before their wedding. She has trust issues and is an expert martial artist, having served in the special forces. Her character is exclusive to the television series, having not appeared in the webtoon comic.
- Go Min-si as Lee Eun-yoo, Eun-hyuk’s younger sister and a former ballerina who quit due to an injury on her foot. She lives with her brother. Hyun-soo is her first love.
- Park Gyu-young as Yoon Ji-soo, a bass guitarist who moves into 1510 in Green Home after her boyfriend’s suicide. She was saved by Jae-heon and after then sticks around him.
- Lee Do-hyun as Lee Eun-hyuk, Eun-yu’s older brother, a medical student. He is the leader of the building’s survivors. He handles everything with calm mind and rational decision, causing the others to regard him as remote and cold hearted.
- Kim Nam-hee as Jung Jae-heon, a Korean Language teacher and a devout Christian who lives in 1506. He has a keepsake jingum, a Korean martial arts sword, to defend himself and protect others. He saves Yoon Jisoo and sticks around her. In the show, Jae-heon and Ji-soo are romantically interested in one another.
- Dane DiLiegro as Muscle Monster
- Go Youn-jung as Park Yoo-ri, a senior caregiver who appears to have some training as a medical care professional. She is asthmatic. She started to like Sang-wook.
- Kim Kap-soo as Ahn Gil-seob, a terminally-ill patient living with his caregiver Park Yoo-ri.
- Kim Sang-ho as Han Du-sik, living in 1408. He is the neighbor of Cha Hyun Soo, a middle-aged man who uses a wheelchair and a former military man. He is talented at making weapons.
- Woo Hyun as Kim Suk-hyun, a grocery store owner who is often abusive towards his wife.
- Kim Hyun as Ahn Sun-young, Suk-hyun’s wife
- Kim Hee-jung as Cha Jin-ok, a mother who was desperately trying to save her daughter, only for her to witness her death.
- Heo Yool as Kim Su-yeong, the 9-year-old girl and Kim Yeong-Su’s sister
- Choi Go as Kim Yeong-su, the 6-year-old boy and Kim Su-Yeong’s little brother
- Kim Gook-hee as Son Hye-in, a middle-aged woman who always carries her pet Pomeranian named Bom.
- Lee Bong-ryun as Im Myung-sook, a mother who lost her child when the stroller rolled away from her, causing a truck to collide into it.
- Go Geon-han as Choi Yoon-jae, a Child Predator, heavily beaten up by Pyeon Sang-wook.
- Woo Jung-gook as Kang Seung-wan, a bespectacled and timid resident
- Lim Soo-hyung as Noh Byung-il
- Ahn Dong-goo as Lee Soo-ung, a soldier
- Lee Joon-woo as Ryu Jae-hwan,
- Jeong Ha-dam as Kim Ji-eun
- Kim Sung-cheol as Jung Wooi-myung
- Kim Ji-eun as Han Yu-jin
- Lee Ji-ha as Moon Hyeon-sook, Hyun-soo’s mother
- Kim Yi-kyung as Cha Soo-ah, Hyun-soo’s younger sister
- Lee Ki-hyuk as Hwang Seung-jae
- Yoon Ji-on as Hae-rang, Yoon Ji-soo’s boyfriend
- Park Ah-in as The Girl Next Door
- Ham Sung-min as Park Ju-yeong, Hyun-soo’s classmate
- Lee Won-seok as Ryu Jae-hwan, who lives in the greenhouse.
Director Lee Eung-bok “roughly” knew the ending of the Line Webtoon on which the series is based before the later released its last chapter in July 2020, though he decided to “differ a bit from the webtoon because showing on different platforms.” Ultimately, the live-action adaptation deviates dramatically from the original.
The series spent most of its budget, with each episode costing $2.7 million. Choreographer Kim Seol-jin and contortionist Troy James were chosen to record the monsters’ movements through motion capture.
December 18, 2020
Gamingwap is a Torrent Games , Films & Application website that allow you to get knowledge and to be updated about different types of Game , Film & Application . We provide different Games , Films & Application to Download for free as Torrent Download .
Games – https://www.gamingwap.com
Films – https://www.gamingwap.com/films
Application – https://www.gamingwap.com/application
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/page